Preventative Herd Health
We conduct regularly scheduled visits to our dairy farms to maintain herd health.
- Pregnancy diagnosis; with or without ultrasound
- Synchronization of estrus
- Evaluation of uterine health
- Vaccinations & routine preventative care
- Employee education
Used on herd health exams for
- Early pregnancy diagnosis
- Accurate identification of ovarian structures
- Twin diagnosis
- Confirmation of abnormalities such as pyometra or early embryonic death
- Lung scanning on calves to evaluate respiratory health within the herd
Our veterinarians have the capability to come onto the farm to process calves including vaccinating, implanting, dehorning, castrating, and deworming, as well as pregnancy exams on beef cattle.
Used to diagnose traumatic fractures or septic joints in food animals.
We have the ability to provide a variety of diagnostic testing services including:
- Milk culturing
- Blood chemistry and complete blood cell counts
- Portable or in-clinic radiographs
- Tissue biopsy & culture
- Fecal testing
- Blood testing for contagious diseases
Milk Quality Lab
Our lab enables us to analyze mastitis causing pathogens on a herd level, as well as on an individual animal basis, to aid in treatment and culling decisions. We can specifically identify environmental and contagious pathogens, such as:
- staph aureus
- strep ag
Turn Table Hydraulic Chute
The haul in facility and hydraulic chute allows us to safely handle large animals and perform procedures such as:
- Breeding soundness exams on bulls
- Lameness diagnosis and treatment
- Routine beef cattle processing
- Embryo collection & transfer
Protocol Development & Employee Training
We assist our clients in standardizing procedures on farms to promote efficiency and help to minimize procedural drift. We also perform regular training sessions to maintain farm empolyee compliance.
We perform corrective surgery on livestock such as:
- correction of displaced abomasum
- umbilical hernia
- perineal urethrostomy
- tube cystotomy
- wound repair
When needed, we can correct abnormal presentations and assist in delivery, in a timely manner.
Sick & Emergency Care
We offer diagnosis and treatment of ill or injured livestock 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.